I’M YOUR COACH TERMS AND CONDITIONS
What’s within this agreement
These terms and conditions apply to all services provided by I’M YOUR COACH LTD (“I’M YOUR COACH”) to any individual or organisation (” the client”) and constitute the contract for the service to be provided by I’M YOUR COACH for the client.
- Coaching – helps the client to make changes to their lives through increasing awareness of themselves and others. Including any type of coaching, including life coaching, personal coaching, executive coaching and business coaching
- Mentoring – provides advice and guidance, based on experience
- Consulting – covers any form of diagnosing and solving problems and business support
- Training – includes all forms of development with predefined objectives and learning pathways
What’s outside this agreement
Counselling or psychotherapy – professional medical or psychological support
There may be occasions when I’M YOUR COACH may recommend to the client that they seek an alternative service more suited to their current needs. In this event I’M YOUR COACH will fully discuss the reasons for the recommendation with the client. It is the client’s sole responsibility to decide whether to follow the recommendation and I’M YOUR COACH does not accept any liability for the outcome of any decisions the client chooses to make.
- All fees are payable in advance of any service provided
- In return for the fees payable by the client (or by a third party on their behalf), I’M YOUR COACH agrees to provide the service as described in services and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out. The client agrees to pay fees for the service on the terms and conditions set out (in situations where a third party pays the fees, the third party counts as an agent acting on behalf of the client).
- I’M YOUR COACH will respect the client’s privacy and seek written permission before disclosing they are a client.
- Personal or business information supplied to I’M YOUR COACH by the client in coaching sessions or any type of business meeting or discussion will be treated as confidential. No information will be disclosed to a third party without the client’s prior permission, except where required by law. All written or documented information will be securely stored and kept for that purpose it was provided in line with the UK Data Act 2018.
Responsibility & Commitment
- The assignment start date will be a date agreed between the client and I’M YOUR COACH and shall be deemed to be the start date for the service. This may be either the date of the first coaching session, formal meeting or another agreed assignment start date.
- I’M YOUR COACH will seek to enable the client to set and achieve goals that will help to bring about desired outcomes for the client. The client has sole responsibility for any decisions they may make following coaching with I’M YOUR COACH.
- The duration and timing of sessions will be confirmed within the services. In an event the client arrives late, a coaching session or meeting will continue to finish at the prearranged time. In an event the coach arrives late to any coaching session or meeting I’M YOUR COACH will use reasonable endeavours to provide a satisfactory response to make up any lost time.
- I’M YOUR COACH accepts no liability for the client’s actions. I’M YOUR COACH has no liability for any loss incurred by any client, whether financial or otherwise, following commencement of coaching or any form of support service, or for any perceived failure by the client, whether justified or otherwise, to achieve a material improvement in quality of life or business improvement to achieve their desired outcomes or goals.
- I’M YOUR COACH requires that the client provide an emergency contact name and telephone number, to be used only in the event of an emergency.
Cancellation & Rearranging Sessions
- If the client needs to rearrange a coaching session, meeting or any form of support session, at least 48 hours’ notice is required to carry forward the unused session free of any additional charge. Where less that 48 hours’ notice is given the unused session will be forfeited.
- In exceptional circumstances, I’M YOUR COACH may need to rearrange a session. In these circumstances I’M YOUR COACH will use reasonable endeavours to provide a mutually satisfactory alternative appointment with the client.
- The client may terminate their coaching contract at any time in writing. Any monies owed at the time of cancellation will become due immediately. Refunds on payments made against future sessions will be at the discretion of I’M YOUR COACH.
- By exception I’M YOUR COACH may be unable to provide further coaching or support to the client and terminate the service early. Where necessary I’M YOUR COACH may suggest it appropriate to signpost the client to other professionals in the event of risk to the client or others.
- In such a circumstance, the client will be given reasonable notice of termination by I’M YOUR COACH where practicable and refunded any advance payments made for coaching or support sessions not yet provided.
Updated September 2018